Facebook Interview Questions which can give you goose bumps if you have not prepared for the interview in advance. Facebook, the most talked and happening social networking website with more than a billion daily active users, is an American company, launched by Mark Zuckerberg on Feb 04, 2004. Facebook has changed the way people network with other people.
Facebook is one of the favorite Employer and young professionals love to work with Facebook not only for high salaries but also for the challenging assignments and the social status it offers apart from best working environment.
If Facebook is visiting your College campus or you have been shortlisted for a Job Interview with Facebook then if you want to crack the interview and grab the dream job offer with none other than Facebook then read the following most important Facebook Interview Questions and prepare yourself in advance and give yourself the best chance to ace the coming Interview.
- What do you believe is the mission and vision of Facebook?
- When was it launched?
- Name 3 other social networking sites that you believe are our close competitors.
- What are the specific features that Facebook offers that are not offered by the other social networking sites?
- If you had the liberty to change 5 things about Facebook, what would they be?
- What are your major strengths that you would implement into your job?
- What do you think would your role and responsibilities at Facebook?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What made you apply for a job at Facebook?
- Do you have any work experience in a similar field in the past?
- What are the security measures that could be adopted and executed to prevent cybercrimes?
- What do you believe is the function for which people access Facebook? (messenger, posts, pictures, statuses. etc)
- What according to you is the greatest advantage of Facebook as a social networking site?
- What according to you is the greatest drawback of Facebook as a social networking site?
- Would you prefer leading a project or following one?
- What do you aim at achieving from this job?
- Do you believe you possess the requisite qualities that this profile demands?
- What would you suggest to get more people signed up on Facebook?
- How many people are active on Facebook to this day?
- Which companies has Facebook acquired?
- What development kits does Facebook provide?
- Devise an SQL table for an atypical Facebook profile?
- Write syntax to create an update the SQL table.
- Given 2 words and a dictionary, print the path from one word to the next changing one letter at a time.
- Design a website to accept a long URL and provide a shortened one.
- What is a BST traversal?
- What are the different types of databases?
- What is the difference between the NOSQL and the RDB database?
- Explain 3NF.
- What is normalization?
- Name any 2 types of normalization.
- Draw a use case for a Facebook authentication.
- How would you test that a Facebook server is down?
- Explain the SHA-1 encryption algorithm.
- Where would you apply SHA-1 on a Facebook log in page?
- What are the functions of binaries and algorithms?
- What is the most ideal encryption algorithm according to you?
- How many bits is the mentioned algorithm?
- What are the possible technologies to develop a Facebook UI?
- How would you rate yourself in terms of work ethic? (0-10)
- How would you define work ethic?
- If you disagree with your leader’s opinion or way of functioning, how would you handle that situation?
- Narrate an incident wherein you handled situations of conflict, discomfort, difference of opinion etc. with skill and ease.
- Can you work under pressure or strict deadlines?
- What are your long term plans?
- If you were to witness a friend and colleague stealing from the work place, what would you do?
- Narrate an incident when you were working on a group project and it failed.
- What would be your strategy to encourage and motivate team mates?
- Narrate an incident that directly shows that your efforts led you to success.
- In what way is Facebook a platform to lead you to success?
PInterview is changing how people prepare and practice for interviews for their career progression. PInterview with its unique online platform provides Online Mock Interviews for practicing and enhancing Interview skills to Students and Professionals through live online video/telephonic sessions to prepare for the Real Interviews
For more information, please visit