If you love coding or even love tech products and services and want to make a career in Tech firms, then you must be thinking about how to join Google. Well Google is also interested in hiring talented coders and always looking for best talents across the globe and college campuses.
If you are passionate to work with Google, then you need to Crack Interviews conducted by Google. And to do that here are some questions which can make you smart during Google Interviews if you prepare following questions before the final battle.
- Tell us all you know Google.
- What is a Google Doodle?
- Which is your favourite doodle by far?
- What do you think is the purpose of these doodles?
- What are your ace skills that you can implement at your work place?
- What are your gravest fears and shortcomings?
- What measures have you taken to overcome your flaws and fears?
- How would you define a Search Engine to a 7 year old.
- Name 8-10 Google apps and their functions.
- What is Hangouts?
- What is the latest feature in Gmail?
- If you were given the liberty to design an app for Google, what would it be?
- What is a Manifest file in Android development?
- What is Google Cloud?
- Provide a basic syntax in Google Go.
- What is Alo?
- What is Project fi?
- What are Google AdWords?
- What is the marginal cost of a gigabyte in Gmail?
- What is the function of Cloud computing?
- Write a code to extract values from a comma separated string.
- Simulate a 7 sided die from a 5 sided die.
- Write a code to reverse a linked test.
- Write android syntax to give write permission to a file.
- Write a function to return all duplicate files in a directory.
- Write a program to parse a comma separated file.
- Write a program to find duplicate words in a file.
- Simulate a stock profit loss program on a typical stock exchange.
- Explain HTML5 and its application in Google search engine.
- Explain how Google indexes websites.
- What happens from the point when you type in a URL in your browser to the point that it gets displayed?
- Do you prefer learning or earning?
- What is the most difficult situation that you faced in your workplace?
- Narrate to us your most embarrassing moment.
- If you won a 1 billion lottery, what would you do with the money?
- If your teammate kept on engaging in gossip, how would you react to the same?
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- How would you end poverty with Google as a medium?
- Tell us 3 things about you that are not on your resume.
- Describe the different ways find a needle in a haystack?
- If you became the CEO of Google, what would you do?
- If you wrote a book on Google, what would name it?
- What prank would you pull on your teammate?
- If you could change the name of Google today, what would it be?
- Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, Jack fell down and broke his crown, and Jill came tumbling after. Which hospital was Jack admitted to?
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I just need to sell my car, no matter how I try, I can’t find someone willing to buy. How will you look for potential customers for second hand goods?
- How many lipsticks do women buy each year?
- What is the most common sentence that you use?
- What is the gadget that you envision being used 100 years from today?
- How many footballs can fit in a truck?
PInterview is changing how people prepare and practice for interviews for their career progression. PInterview with its unique online platform provides Online Mock Interviews for practicing and enhancing Interview skills to Students and Professionals through live online video/telephonic sessions to prepare for the Real Interviews
For more information, please visit