Top 10 High Paying Jobs after MBA You Must Know in order to get best ROI for your MBA tuition fee and a great career start for a bright future.
MBA, Master of Business Administration, is a highly esteemed degree designed to develop the skills vital for careers in business and management. Attaining an MBA teaches a person to effectively manage, lead, organize and adapt in an assortment of business environments.It also prepares the person for good paying jobs in the competitive market of this era. The demand for MBA degree holders keeps growing rapidly. An MBA with a wisely chosen major can open a door to innumerable opportunities and an array of high paying career options.
Here are top 10 high paying job profiles for MBA graduates:
- Investment Banker: One of the most lucrative and demanding jobs after MBA. Investment bankers help their clients raise money in capital markets by issuing debt or selling equity in the companies. The job also includes assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions an advising them on unique investment opportunities. The position of an investment banker asks for a strong background in MBA with a concentration in finance.
- Chief Technology Officer: Chief technology Officers manage the technology team. They establish a company’s technical vision and lead all the aspects of the company’s technological development. They also oversee research and development and special project. A candidate with a specialization in Information Technology Management is ideal for this job.
- Financial Manager:Financial managers oversee the financial activities and transactions of companies. They oversee cash management and investment activities, create financial procedures, and oversee the budget process.With an MBA degree one can choose to enter the financial sector and work as a financial manager in a bank, an insurance company or any other financial institutions. An MBA graduate with good mathematical and problem solving skills is required for this.
- Information Technology Director: IT directors make sure that a company’s information technology is effective and secure by developing and executing the goals of the IT department, analysing the business and IT requirements for different departments and conducting studies to determine the best and most steady use of technical resources. For a graduate with specialization in IT management, this is the right field.
- Marketing Manager: One of the creative jobs after MBA is in Marketing. Marketing managers help companies expand into new markets and obtain new customers. Their objective is increasing sales and profitability. They research trends, identify opportunities, estimate demand, and develop marketing campaigns. An MBA with specialization in marketing is preferred in this field,
CRACK CAMPUS PLACEMENT INTERVIEW & SECURE BEST JOB OFFER CLICK HERE
- Health Service Manager:The expanding healthcare industry needs knowledgeable managers to help ensure smooth working of healthcare businesses. Health services managers make sure thata company adheres to government reforms to healthcare delivery. They oversee the work of doctors, technicians, and clerical workers. A candidate with an MBA degree in health services management can opt f0r this job.
- High-end Management Consultant:High-end management consultants provide the focused direction companies require to stay relevant and competitive.They help companies and government agencies solve management problems, and they help companies control costs, maximize profits, increase worker productivity, and increase efficiency. A relevant experience in industry can be good for this field.
- Computer and Information Systems (CIS) Manager: A CIS manager coordinates and directs all computer-related activities of a company such as the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, providing the ICT infrastructures, development and maintenance of computer networks and contributing to organizational policy regarding strategic planning and quality standards. Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are required for this job.
- Investment Fund Manager:Investment fund managers provide financial advice and direct the investment of money for organizations and individuals. Investments are made in stock markets, real estate, and other markets. An MBA degree with concentration in finance is ideal for this field.
- Sales Manager:Sales managers’ responsibilitiesvary with the size of the company they work for. Most sales managers direct the distribution of goods and services by assigning sales territories, setting salesgoals, and establishing training programs for the organization’s sales An MBA degree with emphasis on marketing can be deemed useful in this field.
The above are the 10 most popular jobs after MBA to start with for a great professional life ahead. These ensure a good salary and bright career for the MBA degree holders.
PInterview, an IIM Bangalore Alumni venture, offers its users 1 to 1 Online Mock Interview with Industry Professionals and Domain Experts to improve and Excel one’s Interview skills and Ace the Interviews