Top Non IIM MBA Colleges every MBA aspirants should target for admission to get best management education if one is not able to clear CAT with high percentiles or crack IIM Admission interviews.
There are a lot of great MBA colleges other than IIMs
Some of the pointers one has to look out for during selecting the right MBA schools in India are –
- Academic Strength – Faculty profile, Research and Innovation measures as the industry values a strong foundation in academics. MBA is not just a ‘skills course’!
- Alumni Network – Well-placed Alumni reflect the status of the institute, and beyond campus placements, it is the alumni who can help foster and mentor your career
- Corporate Interface – It’s about simulated experiences, schools need to participate in corporate competitions and have a corporate presence on campus with lectures and seminars.
- Placement History – This needs to show a clear growth trajectory (especially in placement packages). A good indicator would also be lowest average salaries of last 100 students as well as the profiles and sectors offered.
HERE IS YOUR LIST OF TOP MBA COLLEGES OTHER THAN IIMs THAT ACCEPTS YOUR CAT SCORE :
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi –
From Return of Investment point of view, this is going to be the best choice for your MBA program. It has the lowest course fees – the annual fee for Full Time MBA is only Rs. 10,480 per annum. Based in Delhi it will also provide opportunities for networking.
2. Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur –
Based in Jamshedpur, this management institute is ranked no. 3 in the list of top management institutions in India. XLRI is acknowledged as one of the oldest b-schools of the country. XLRI’s main programs include a full-time 2-year post graduate program in Business Management, Personnel Management Industrial Relations (re-christened as Human Resources Management in 2011) and Global MBA. It is considered as the Best MBA college for HUMAN RESOURCE. One needs to score at least 95% in XAT
3. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon –
Located conveniently in Gurgaon, the corporate capital of India, it has created a strong industry partnership. MDI reports 100 per cent placements every year. For its 2015-17 batch. Its average package of Rs 18.89 LPA. Also, the highest domestic offer stood at Rs 28 lakhs which is definitely an appreciable number.
4. S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai –
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai is one of the constituent colleges of Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan. It is located in Mumbai and recognized as one of the premier business schools of India and considers CAT as well as XAT and GMAT scores for admission
5. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi –
IIFT is the only b-school in the list of top 1 institutes of India that offers Masters in business administration in international business (MBA-IB). It has expanded its campus to Kolkata and Dar-Es-Salaam (Tanzania), the Delhi campus continues to be the best. With strong industry ties, it is now a think-tank for government and industry. Although, admission in this can be obtained only by giving IIFT own exam
CRACK MBA ADMISSION INTERVIEWS WITH CONFIDENCE CLICK HERE
6. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai –
JBIMS was established in 1965 by the University of Mumbai in collaboration with the STANFORD GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS. It offers full-time Masters in Management Studies programme and has managed to rank among the top ten Business Schools in India consistently.
7. National Institute of industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai –
It is ranked 12th on the list of best management colleges and 36th among Engineering Institutes by NIRF. For those who are considering a solid career in Industrial and Manufacturing Management, opting NITIE would be the best option.
8. ISB HYDERABAD –
This MBA college has maintained international reputation for its MBA programme. It considers GMAT score for admission. Work experience is mandatory for admission in ISB, Hyderabad but you can also opt for its Young Leaders’ Programme in case you are a fresher.
You can select from these colleges
Crack your Next Interview Prepare for Interviews with Experts Online CLICK HERE