Samsung Interview Questions one must know, prepare and practice in order to crack Samsung Job Interview. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Suwon, South Korea. Through having an extremely complicated ownership structure with some circular ownership, it is the flagship company of the Samsung Group, accounting for 70% of the group’s revenue in 2012.
Samsung Electronics has assembly plants and sales networks in 80 countries and employs around 308,745 people. It is the world’s largest information technology company, consumer electronics maker and chipmaker by revenue.
The top 50 questions you might come across giving an interview at Samsung are:
- What is your dream Company?
- How do you find the missing number in a given integer array of 1 to 100?
- What is volatile keyword?
- Name and explain storage classes in C.
- Explain whole process when any program in compiled.
- Name some of the data structures.
- How to check whether the given linked list contains loop or not?
- How to find starting point of loop in the linked list?
- How to check whether the given tree is BST or not?
- What are scheduling algorithms? Name and explain some.
- How do you find the middle element of a singly linked list in one pass?
- How do you check if a given linked list contains a cycle? How do you find the starting node of the cycle?
- How do you reverse a linked list?
- How do you reverse a singly linked list without recursion?
- How are duplicate nodes removed in an unsorted linked list?
- How do you find the length of a singly linked list?
- How do you find the third node from the end in a singly linked list?
- How do you find the sum of two linked lists using Stack?
- How do you print duplicate characters from a string?
- How do you check if two strings are anagrams of each other?
- What is deadlock and how to prevent deadlock?
- Explain mutual exclusion in case of deadlock?
- What is zombie process? Give example.
- Explain producer-consumer problem.
- What is Dining philosopher’s problem?
- How to subtract the first element in linked list from last node, second from second last node and so on?
- What is DNS?
- How many layers are there in OSI Model?
- What are different scheduling techniques in an operating system?
- Write a program of factorial using recursion.
- Define all the test cases possible to check the program.
- How will you send a report to a developer when you will encounter an issue?
33.What is White Box and Black Box Testing?
- Explain any SDLC model.
- How do you print the first non-repeated character from a string?
- How do you reverse words in a given sentence without using any library method?
- How do you check if a given string is a palindrome?
- How is a binary search tree implemented?
- How do you traverse a given binary tree in preorder without recursion?
- How do you implement a postorder traversal algorithm?
- How are all leaves of a binary search tree printed?
- How is a bubble sort algorithm implemented?
- How is an iterative quicksort algorithm implemented?
- How is a merge sort algorithm implemented?
- How do you implement a bucket sort algorithm?
- How is a radix sort algorithm implemented?
- How do you check if two rectangles overlap with each other?
- How do you design a vending machine?
- How do you perform a binary search in a given array?
- How do you find all permutations of a string?
All the best!
Crack your next Interview Prepare for Interviews with Experts Online CLICK HERE