Age is Just a Number and this statement has been proven by M.S.Dhoni and Gale this IPL.
“Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created.”
Sometimes we want to get older, and sometimes we will do everything that we can to reduce it. But we really have no control over it. Aging sounds like a scary process. Our minds and bodies decline and there’s this stigma that life becomes less satisfying and enjoyable. But aging is inevitable. You can’t stop it or fight it. The one thing that you can do is age gracefully, though. Let life get better as you age.
People who are getting older can always say that they are getting wiser. It’s true, they should be getting wiser anyways. They just have more experience, and those with experience know that it counts. Of course, those who lack it do not think that it counts for very much.
As people age they limit themselves by not looking for the things that really matter, the essence and characteristics of a person. Some blooming adolescents have mature thinking patterns while some adults have a tender way of thinking and that’s natural.
Age is just a mindset. By having the right attitude, you can either look at the downside of life or switch up the way you look at things and think of how much life is a gift that we are meant to enjoy and live to its fullest.
Maturity can be a good thing, especially when it comes to fine wine, aged cheese or ripe, delicious fruit. But as a state of mind, maturity can sometimes be prudish, lifeless and boring.
To be young at heart is a feeling, reflecting your inner health – your passion, your lust for life. It is a way to experience pure positive energy when you feel excited for no reason, full of gratitude and wonder, allowing your imagination to manifest increative and unexpected ways. It is tapping into that inner wisdom- feeling sensually empowered and deeply connected with everyone around you. We all crave this feeling, as complete wellness is truly our most natural state of being. Sometimes it doesn’t come all that easy and we need a reminder of how grand life really is.
Sometimes it may be difficult to feel good and do the things you want to, especially if you experience physical or emotional pain or are challenged in any specific area of your life. As we age, our bodies don’t always cooperate with our desire to be physically active. Or some days you may not feel like talking to anyone or doing anything, which is all right occasionally, however not healthy to become too isolated and detached. Perhaps it could be a hormone imbalance or nutritional deficiency. Some women choose to supplement their diet with herbs, vitamins and antioxidants to feel better physically, mentally and emotionally.
If you enjoyed doing something as child but stopped somewhere, a time will come when you may fall in love with it again. So irrespective of time, you will have your own reasons to do it, love it, embrace it, no matter what people say. Maybe that love makes you ageless and maybe age is just a mere thought to show its value. There is a possibility.
It’s never too late to change your life.
- At age 30, Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.
- At age 30, Erling Persson founded H&M.
- At age 35, William Procter founded Procter & Gamble.
- At age 35, William Boeing founded Boeing.
- At age 35, Mark Benioff founded Salesforce.
- At age 36, J.C. Jacobson founded Carlsberg.
- At age 36, Namibei Odaira founded Hitachi.
- At age 36, Reid Hoffman founded LinkedIn.
- At age 36, Rowland Macy founded Macy’s.
- At age 37, Milton Hersey founded Hersey’s.
- At age 38, Hugo boss founded Hugo Boss.
- At age 38, Musaru Ibuka founded Sony.
- At age 39, Cher Wang founded HTC.
- At age 39, Amancio Ortega founded Zara.
- At age 39, Gordon Moore founded Intel.
- At age 39, Liu Chuanzhi founded Lenovo.
- At age 40, Henry Ford founded Ford Motors.
- At age 40, Gustaf Larson founded Volvo.
- At age 42, Sochiro Honda founded Honda.
- At age 43, Henry Royce founded Rolls Royce.
- At age 44, Sam Walton founded Walmart.
- At age 48, Adolf Dassier founded Adidas.
- At age 51, Chung JuYung founded Hyundai Motors.
- At age 51, Gordon Bowker founded Starbucks.
- At age 52, Henry Nestle founded Nestle.
- At age 56, Ferdinand Porsche founded Porsche.
- At age 59, Kawasaki Shozo founded Kawasaki.
- At age 61, Charles Flint founded IBM.
- At age 65, Colonel Sanders founded KFC.
You nee skills and have to work hard at your dreams to achieve them!
Crack your Interview Prepare for Interviews with Expert Professionals Online CLICK HERE