EPGP Interview Questions one must prepare in order to ace Executive MBA Admission Interview. A personal interview is probably the last step to get to know the candidate properly. Personality cannot be understood through Entrance tests, GD or WAT are uncovered here. The interviewee try to understand the kind of person the student is, what his/her interests, motivation, aspirations etc. are.
It’s not expected of you to know every answer to every question that you face in the interview, but you can prepare some of the commonly asked. The interview panel of the MBA College which you’ve applied for is aware of the fact that you are a student and are not expected to know everything. So, be honest when you’re in the room. The personal interview is conducted to check your interpersonal & communication skills and to know your vision as an MBA aspirant.
If you’re getting ready for an MBA interview, you’re in luck. Following is a compilation of all the possible questions you might come across during your admission Interview.
- Can you take a minute to introduce yourself?
- Can you justify your strengths?
- How have your strengths helped you in life?
- What skills would you be bringing to the classroom?
- What are you looking for in this program?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- One weakness of yours which you converted into a strength.
- Would you give some examples to vindicate your strengths?
- Can you talk about some instances which show that “confidence” is your strength?
- Why do you want to study in this institute?
- What does “success” mean to you?
- What are your three major accomplishments?
- What kinds of people do you enjoy working with?
- What kinds of people frustrate you?
- How long before you can make a contribution (Not monetary) to the institute?
- What according to you is your ideal job and how will this program help you realize the same?
- Describe any situation where you have depicted leadership skills.
- Did you lead any team in college?
- Explain your Key Responsibility Areas.
- Have you won any prize/ awards?
- How are you different from others?
- How did your college help you in your overall development?
- How do you manage time between study and hobbies?
- Is it difficult to take criticism and how do you deal with it?
- Who inspires you and why?
- Have you faced any difficulties in life?
- Do you like to read? Which is your favorite book and author?
- Which is more important to you: money or the type of job?
- Were your extracurricular activities worth the time you put into them?
- What have they taught you?
- What qualities should a successful manager possess?
- What two attributes are most important in your job?
33.What major problem have you encountered and how did you deal with it?
- What have you done that you consider creative?
- Who do you admire? Why?
- What do you get passionate about?
- What courses are you taking?
- Tell us something that you have not mentioned in the CV.
- What are the social problems in your state?
- What are you doing to overcome your weaknesses?
- What are your core values?
- What do you do in your daily life?
- What do you really want to do in life?
- What does “success” mean to you?
- What does “failure” mean to you?
- What kinds of changes would you make at work if you could?
- If you’re admitted to our program, what do you think your biggest challenge will be?
- What are your short- and long-term goals?
- You said you are good at people management. How can you justify this?
- Do you have any questions for me?
All the Best!
offers its users 1 to 1 Online Mock Interview with Industry Professionals and Domain Experts to improve and Excel one’s Interview skills and Ace the Interviews