It is very important to know PayTM Interview Questions before appearing for any Job Interview with PayTM. Paytm is an Indian electronic payment and e-commerce company based out of Delhi NCR, India. Launched in August 2010, it is the consumer brand of parent One97 Communications. The name is an acronym for “Pay through Mobile.” The company employs over 13,000 employees as of January 2017 and has 3 million offline merchants across India. It also operates the Paytm payment gateway and the Paytm Wallet.
Among other sources of funding, in 2015, Paytm became the first Indian company to receive funding from Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba, after it raised over $625 million at a valuation of $1.5 billion. The Alibaba Group was the biggest stakeholder in Paytm parent company One97 Communications.
So if you are considering having a great interview at PayTm, you might want to check these top 50 most probable questions to be asked in the interview including the HR, technical and coding questions.
- Describe a difficult experience at work and how you handled it.
- What is VPC?
- 10.0.0.0/8 what does this mean?
- What is meant by Autoscaling?
- Consider a Binary Tree not necessarily BST, Remove all nodes which don’t lie in any path with sum>= k.
- Implement two stack in an array. Interviewer was confused about questions so he doesn’t ask about it?
- How will you balance a binary search tree?
- How would you implement your own version control software?
- Describe your career goals.
- Does padding work for inline elements?
- What are Meta tags?
- What are progressive web apps?
- Explain: css selectors, specificity and which are faster over others?
- What would you choose- bootstrap grid system and loader?
- Brief block vs inline.
- Given an array of numbers arrange it in the form of a single number such that the concluded number is the maximum.
- Given a number find the next greatest palindrome.
- Question on database design and SQL query.
- How the friend’s list are maintained in Facebook.
- Suppose when user chooses PayTm wallet as an option for a payment Using BookmyShow
what actually happens in backend. Explain whole process and consider all methods which could possibly happen during process (Hint – he was trying to get into API’s)
- How will you store 800 Million records in database?
- Data storage of double and float differs in C/C++ and Java How is it?
- Transfer data between a program written in Java and C#.
- A and B are two sets Write a non-nested query so that I can get the data in B but not in A.
- Give your introduction along with your technical skills.
- Explain your project “Stock Prediction”
- What is Unique and NULL Constraint?
- Difference between Primary Key and Unique.
- How many maximum records in Unique can be NULL?
- Write most optimized algorithm for finding a Word in sentence.
- Difference between thread and process.
- What is PCB?
- What is synchronization?
- What is Semaphore?
- Explain and solve Producer Consumer Problem using Semaphore? What is Drawback Here?
- What is monitor? Solve Producer Consumer Problem using Monitor and explain pros and cons.
- What you want to do in your Life? Discussion life as a placement coordinator?
- Doing Post Market Analysis of a Stock Market of Previous Month.
- Explain Cursor? Its types? Differences between them? What to use when?
- Explain Matrix? Matrix Multiplication? Difference ways of Matrix Multiplication? Explain Both.
- Why do you want to join paytm?
- What is Binary Search implementation?
- Explain: Matrix Traversals (DFS/BFS)
- Explain the functions of DB Schema
- What is meant by Hashing?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
- Function f2x () generate numbers 0 and 1 with equal probability Design a function f4x () that will generate 0,1,2,3 with equal probability.
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- I want to retrieve records from a table from date 1 – 15. Suggest the optimal solutions.
All the Best!
PInterview , An IIM Bangalore Alumni initiative, offers its users 1 to 1 Online Mock Interview with Industry Professionals and Domain Experts to improve and Excel one’s Interview skills and Ace the Interviews