AXIS Bank Limited is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has 3300 branches, 13,003 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). AXIS Bank Limited is a publicly traded company. It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporate, SME, and retail businesses.
Here are some most probable Axis Bank Interview Questions
- What do you know about cash handling in a bank?
- What is function of a bank?
- Tell me the difference between a bank and a NBFC.
- Have you done any transaction by internet banking ?
- Give me the logic behind internet banking ?.
- Tell me about your customer service experience with Axis Bank.
- Who is current CEO of Axis Bank?
- What is the difference between Axis Bank and other banks?
- What is retail banking ?
- What is CRR ?
- Which bank services you use and why?
- What is the reason of demonetization?
- Why are you interested in Axis Bank?
- Why do you want to work for AXIS Bank?
- Have you ever done mobile banking?
- What is the toughest problem with branch banking ?
- What is BHIM app ?
- What is UPI ?
- What is SLR ?
- What is the role of bank in the economy?
- What will happen if RBI issues more currency notes in the market?
- How do banks make profits?
- Out of all of Axis Bank products, which one would you be most likely to use? Why?
- In your opinion, what are the benefits of banking with AXIS?
- What was the revenue and profit of Axis Bank last year ?
- What is KYC ?
- What are the documents required to open a saving bank account with a Bank?
- What is the difference between Saving account and Current account ?
- What is the interest rate on saving accounts ?
- What is the difference between Credit Card and Debit Card ?
Are you Ready to Crack your Axis Bank Interview
Click below link and Book your Bank Interview Skills Training sessions with a Bank Officer Online
PInterview , An IIM Bangalore Alumni initiative, offers its users 1 to 1 Online Mock Interview with Industry Professionals and Domain Experts to improve and Excel one’s Interview skills and Ace the Interviews