If you are passionate to work with a Bank and want to land a Job opportunity with ICICI Bank, one of the most well known Corporate and India’s largest Private sector Bank, you’ll have to learn how to ace ICICI Bank interview & learn ICICI Bank Interview Questions. Sure, interview performance is critical in landing most jobs. It’s a way for a potential employer to get to know you and what you’d be like to work for.
However, for any interviewee, the job interview is also a test of your soft skills. Can you impress the Interviewers as the best candidate for this job?
Below are the most frequently asked questions during ICICI Bank job Interviews ( collected from different open resources )
- Tell me what you know about ICICI?
- Why do you want to get into the banking sector?
- Explain your understanding of the profiles offered which profile are you interested?
- What are NPA (Non-Performing Assets), how can u use technical knowledge in correcting the balance sheet?
- How Can NPA be reduced?
- What are FDI (Foreign direct investment) and FII (Foreign institutional investors) and what is the difference in these.
- RBI Key Monetary Policy Rates and their Current Value.
- Difference between Bill of Exchanges and Certificate of Deposit, Cheques, Demand Drafts and other Money Market Instruments.
- Types of Bank accounts and Interest rates offered under each.
- What are functions of Banks and how does banking effect the economy of the country?
- Difference between Fiscal and Monetary Policy?
- How is Future growth of commercial banks in India and any hurdles to it?
- Banks VS NBFCs (Non-Banking Finance Companies)?
- RBI’s Role in Economy.
- CAR (Capital Adequacy Ratio)BASEL Norms (Basel 1,2,3)
- Banking Regulation Act, Money Laundering, Financial Inclusion
- SARFAESI ACT (The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act)
- Roles of RBI, NABARD, SEBI, IRDA.
- Bank Account Types and Rate of Interests on Them
- Explain the process of CTS (Cheque Truncation System )
- What is FDI? Is it Good or Bad? Limit of FDI in various Sectors in India? How is it Different from FII?
- What is Stock Exchange? How many are there in India? Number of Shares on NSE and BSE?
- How will you satisfy a customer if a customer is not ready to open an account with your bank?
- How will you sale current account and a savings account?
- What items of information do you need before you clear an invoice for payment?
To practice ICICI Bank Job Interview with Expert professionals, please click below link
PInterview is changing how people prepare and practice for interviews for their career progression. PInterview with its unique online platform provides Online Mock Interviews for practicing and enhancing Interview skills to Students and Professionals through live online video/telephonic sessions to prepare for the Real Interviews
For more information, please visit